Supply List - Classes with. Gary Bodner
Supply List for Classes with Gary Bodner
- two or three paintings you have already started (These will be critiqued at the beginning of class to give you direction on how to improve them.)
- Large brushes: at least 2 inches wide (real inexpensive ones)
- Two palette knives: one being pretty big !
- your choice of oil or acrylic paints, including these colors: black, white, turquoise, any blues, a red, sap green, and an orange.
- If using oils:
- bring Liquin, galkyd or similar medium to speed drying time.
- bring an odorless solvent such as Gamsol, NOT Turpentine
- Easels and small tables will be provided, but please feel free to bring your own.
- Standard Painting supplies, including:
- paper towels and/or rags
- a variety of brushes
- container for water or solvent
- a palette
- a small plastic bag for trash
- Optional supplies:
- papers you may want to add to the paintings as in collage (Bring a clear medium to use as glue.)
- photos to discuss/review for future paintings